Forum Topics SLH SLH Strong Free Cash Flows

Pinned straw:

Added 10 months ago

I forget to mention the strong free cash flows in my ‘Good Metrics’ straw. You can’t overlook +10% free cash flow! :)

51f95c4bc229576f7539598324f99f2945451a.jpeg

f2e4f38078da7b7d634ec1c8cc60ef0f515fb8.jpeg

Source: Simply Wall Street

mikebrisy
10 months ago

@Karmast and @Rick I have been following $SLH for about a year and today I also took a nibble IRL (0.5%).

This looks like a well-run business with good metrics. I have a similar view on value as @Karmast and agree that the consensus looks a bit over-excited.

Will also add on SM today.

mikebrisy
10 months ago

I meant to add that - per the key valuation risk highlighted by @Karmast - regarding thin margins and the risk of not being able to pass on cost increases in a competitive market, this is the key item I'm going to be looking for at the next results. If they have been able to maintain or even expand margins, then I'll be up for a larger slice.

Karmast
10 months ago

@Karmast and @Rick thanks for the input. I am trying to get a chat with CEO Brendon Boyd organised to understand their NPS metrics and plans and also the employee share program. If both of these are well designed and managed they should really help drive future financial performance. Will also try to get him for a Strawman Q and A.