Forum Topics 360 360 Ceasing substantial h' by CGF

Pinned straw:

Added 10 months ago

Noted: Refer to Annexure!!!!!!!!!! "Com On", I want percentage here.......

Normally the result is in Percent.

LIFE360 INC. (ASX:360) - Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder from CGF, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

b7c3c5d9707d7700aaf05633f6d983efa33252.png

04fc5f9f5057bb67b2e63c014d27545559fb43.pngd8d8158836768db5828c1d354ef0a2c14dbaaa.png

Bear77
10 months ago

Subs are required to give you the percentage ownership, but once they drop below 5%, they are NOT required to, ever. So you won't get a new percentage holding with a "Ceasing..." notice, because they are no longer Substantial Holders. They could now own anywhere between 0% and 4.99%.

rh8178
10 months ago

Although once a year it will appear in the back of the annual report, if the percentage is still in the top 20 shareholders. But not "live" data as such.

Bear77
10 months ago

True @rh8178 except that data is current only as at June 30th for the FY that the AR covers, so far from "live" as the AR is usually produced 2 to 3 months later. I use those lists for keeping track of management interests, but even that is challenging because they usually use holding companies and family trusts - or super funds with weird names that often don't have any obvious link to the names of the people who control them - so I have to keep my own set of records regarding who owns what - and then try to track whether their exposure is being maintained or increased over time. In the case of founders, I do give them some latitude to reduce their exposure over time, as that seems entirely reasonable to me, especially founders who have almost all of their net worth tied up in the one company, but for shorter term managers, I do like to see them increasing their exposure or at least maintaining it, particularly for the first 5 to 10 years that they are working for a company. That sort of alignment is a good indicator that they are more likely to make decisions or approach decision making from an "owners" perspective rather than just as a manager.