Forum Topics PNV PNV Bull Case

Pinned straw:

Straw deleted
Rick
10 months ago

Thanks for posting here @Nnyck777. I have just finished reading the case attached to DW’s email.

This is an incredible outcome given the extent of the trauma (scalp bone exposed) following the removal of the cancer, especially given the patient was suffering from a number of other debilitating conditions including Type 2 diabetes. Novosorb BTM provides an excellent alternative for patients with similar conditions.

Polynovo is the only pre-profit business we currently hold IRL. We reluctantly sold out during the bull run in January, and bought back in after the record $7 million monthly sales announcement. I think we were lucky to get the opportunity to buy back in again.

I don’t think we will sell Polynovo again (unless there is some bad news regarding the technology of course). I believe the applications for Novosorb BTM are about to explode globally over the next year or two, and we want to be there for that! It might require some patience though!

Disc: Held IRL (4%), SM (13%)

mikebrisy
10 months ago

@Rick and @Nnyck777 agree this is another great example of the power of BTM, with thanks to DW (Chief Promotions Officer) for keeping us up to date.

I know many find the volatility in $PNV hard to stomach and others even to delight in the trading opportunities, but I haven't seen anything in the last couple of years to shake my conviction and enthusiasm. It is my third largest ASX holding in RL and if it continues to execute well, I intend to stay on the train for a long journey.

Personally, I wouldn't think of selling out anywhere below $3.20 in the short term, because of its voltility - I'd hate to step off the train at a stop, only for it to leave the platform with me stranded! (I will update my model after the half year result, but am happy with my current valuation for now.) Position size limitations are the only thing stopping me buying at current levels.

(I am still interested to see what the full effect of the Integra recall has been in the US)