Forum Topics 3DP 3DP Q4 FY23 4C

Pinned straw:

Added 12 months ago

The market mood has really shifted for the better with Pointerra of late -- and not without some justification. But the latest 4C is somewhat lacking in my opinion.

Operating cash flow was significantly negative for the quarter (down $1.8m) with just $800k in customer cash receipts. That compares to cash receipts of $3.25m in prior quarter. This was apparently due to invoicing delays, and in July $1.8m has since been collected.

So hopefully just a timing issue, and the company says "the core business operation continues to self-fund organic growth across the business in Australia and the US."

Let's hope so -- there's less than $1.5m left in the bank.

The ACV chart -- long highlighted by the business -- was again absent. I think that's very poor form to simply abandon this metric.

Lots of fluff in the announcement and very little detail.

Nnyck777
12 months ago

Really disappointed with the lack of detail today plus the lack for definition around Fridays announcement. This just feels like a consistent pattern with 3DP which really leads to SP whiplash. Management needs to be really careful here it will erode trust with shareholders if this vagueness continues.

This feels like a cap raise coming. And it really seems like Pointerra has very little power in contract negotiations and is being dictated to by behemoth companies. I will be glad for Ian to provide some further clarification at the next Strawman meeting.