Forum Topics LYC LYC Current SP Drop for LYC
Parko5
8 months ago

I see that LYC SP dropped from almost $10 to $6 on the news at the start of the year that they could not process in Malaysia.

They then hatched plan B, to process in Australia and have been constructing the project. And then were lucky to have an extension to their license in Malaysia till the end of the year. This has resulted in the SP moving up to about $8...then it has slid to around $7 in recent times.

If LYC execute their plan B.....they should see almost no change in production (my assumption)? So do people here think that the SP should then revert to $9-10 again?

The risk of their plan B, is the new processing project being completed on time and producing correctly.

Or do people think that LYC was overpriced anyway?

I'm going to do some more research when I have time. Just interested in people's highlevel thoughts.

Cheers

Parko

Parko5
8 months ago

Also I note that LYC on the 22 August 2023...just got permission from the court to initiate its two judicial review proceedings against the government.

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2023/08/946119/beserah-state-rep-welcomes-high-court-ruling-lynas-malaysia

So if LYC wins.....what happens then? They have two processing plants?