Forum Topics AR9 AR9 AR9 valuation

Pinned valuation:

Valuation deleted

Saasquatch
8 months ago

These 2 videos, together give a great snap shot of the investment made, with an explanation of the slingshot effect from licences, PoC and funding opportunities moving forward in the medium term to enhance the potential for cash flow positive, which justifies my valuation increase for a unique accredited global technology in a sector that is really heating up with the take overs of Tesserent (ASX: TNT) and Cirrus Networks (ASX:CNW)

https://youtu.be/AJqBnAwV-Po?si=S61wsqM_xzn9vCJ1

DYOR

mikebrisy
8 months ago

With $3.2m cash and a last 12m burn of $4.9m, a CR appears likely, although in May Daniel said he expected to be cashflow positive in 6-8 months.

@Saasquatch do you have any other insights on that?

Saasquatch
8 months ago

Great question, and one that has been asked directly to management. The 4 million dollar contract for the proof of concept is expected to be completed by the end of the calendar year with majority of that coming in this year. From what management have said if they execute on the opportunities in front of them in the near future there will be no need for a capital raise unless it was for exponential growth opportunities.

In summary I take what they say with a grain of salt, a management is always going to push their book and it will remain to be seen whether or not they need to raise funds in the short to medium term.

Cashburn has reduced but I have noticed a trend in this being mentioned less. So it would appear they are at the end of their ability to reduce cash burn in terms of their outflows for staff advertising etc.

A great question, and one that reultis in the acknowledgement of risk

edgescape
8 months ago

Still remember holding AR9 to ride the cybersecurity tailwind.

Got frustrated by the cashburn and exited.

Seems customers are more toward the government and defence sectors than the private sector. So getting contracts will be slow. Correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't really been following recently.

Saasquatch
8 months ago

From my understanding management withdrew their diversity in sales approach because it was "going to kill the company" (in costs) - Dan Lai.

They decided to invest in a sales channel via partners: NETAPP, iSprint, Microsoft, the defence industrial base, Thales and more.

The topic headline is 18months of work for 18 months of revenue were intended to reflect this inflection point. A lot has been building til these next few months. The word around the US DoD landscape is that zero trust is really going to be heating up. With Randy Resnick leading the change in investment and zero trust cyber tools available to the department of defence.

-------------------

US military gears up for zero-trust overhaul

The zero-trust approach to cybersecurity represents a radical departure from conventional measures.

Rizwan Choudhury

| Sep 10, 2023 01:11 PM EST.

In a major move that underscores the evolving cybersecurity landscape, Pentagon Chief Information Officer John Sherman announced on September 7 that the Pentagon leadership will soon evaluate plans to implement zero-trust measures throughout the US military. The timeline aims for completion by the "holiday period" this year, a crucial step as cyber threats loom more extensive than ever in 2023 and beyond.

Setting a new cybersecurity benchmark

As per c4isrnet, the upcoming evaluations are being orchestrated by Randy Resnick, the zero-trust portfolio management office's director, and his specialized team. Sherman emphasized the importance of this endeavor during his recent address at the Billington Cybersecurity Summit in Washington. "This milestone, set for the coming weeks, is paramount in laying the groundwork for robust assessments. A paradigm shift is non-negotiable given the cybersecurity challenges of 2023 and future years," Sherman said.

------------

I haven't done a full DCF or P/E because I don't see it relevant for this growth company. One contract could completely change the valuation of the company so it's a futile endeavour.

Kojensi2.0 was just released this morning at the DSEI conference London. Read below

https://www.archtis.com/archtis-launches-kojensi-into-european-markets-at-dsei-uk/?utm_content=263955537&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&hss_channel=tw-1040120963520581633