Forum Topics 8CO 8CO Insider buying

Pinned straw:

Added 5 months ago

Non-executive director, Kok Fui Lau, bought shares on market on 4, 5 and 6 December, totalling 223k shares -- or A$12,384 -- at approximately 0.055 cps.

Relatively small purchase in the scheme of things, but nice to see some topping up by one of few key board members.

8CO is a risky proposition -- one certainly not for the fainthearted -- but man, at a current market cap of 14m, I think there is some real value to be found here. I am guessing Kok Fui Lau is in agreeance.

Slideup
5 months ago

@Rocket6 that is my thinking as well. At less than 6c it is being valued like the GovERP program has been lost and that it wont ever become profitable/or will need a capital injection, all of which I don't think are correct.

Like you said you need conviction for this one, and we have that, we now just have to hope we that we are also right!

I am expecting some pretty good numbers at the next 4C, given the combination of using external contractors and the naturally higher Go-live rate that occurs at the end of the calendar year.