Forum Topics BOT BOT ASX Announcements

Pinned straw:

Added 5 months ago

ASX Announcement

Botanix has successfully completed the planned human factors validation study assessing revised Instructions for Use (IFU) for Sofdra

• All HF Study participants successfully prepared and applied Sofdra in accordance with the revised IFU

• Botanix will now prepare to resubmit the Sofdra new drug application to FDA, including the revised IFU, human factors validation study report, and other requested materials

• Submission of the final component requested for FDA approval of Sofdra remains on track for early Q1 CY2024, targeting FDA approval in mid-CY2024

My Analysis

This is an unequivocal and clear statement. All participants in the study successfully followed the instructions. 100%. No ands or buts.

Of course, the FDA will have to review the updated NDA dossier and see if they agree, but it sounds pretty clear.

This removes the sole remaining impediment to getting Sofdra approved. We just have to wait for the FDA review process to complete.

Good news.

Disc: Held in RL and SM

Nnyck777
5 months ago

Very good news. I suspect that the approval won’t take til mid-year the only hurdle has been cleared. Resubmission with early FDA safety data to boot. I suspect a positive announcement toward March next year.

I am really happy with Botanix’s communication to the market.

Nnyck777
5 months ago

Very good news. I suspect that the approval won’t take til mid-year the only hurdle has been cleared. Resubmission with early FDA safety data to boot. I suspect a positive announcement toward March next year.

I am really happy with Botanix’s communication to the market.

NewbieHK
5 months ago

With the success of Neuren and now the likely FDA approval of BOT. The ASX will have two listed companies in the biotech sector finding FDA commercial success within a 12m period. So my question is are we looking at the next big area for the Aussie market? Does the ASX need a local Biotech ETF?

Nnyck777
5 months ago

Hi @NewbieHK the halo effect rubbing off on BOT with the NEU. I hope the NEU SP increases into the next week. Still valued well below Daybue modeling alone. ASX pretty woeful at valueing biotech. ETF would certainly add unrest to stocks.