Forum Topics DUR DUR Broker/Analyst Views

Pinned straw:

Added 5 months ago

DUR-231117-MA-Initiation-of-coverage-Buy.pdf [17-Nov-2023: Moelis Australia initiated coverage of DUR with a "Buy" call and a $1.50 TP.]

DUR-231127-MA-Update-Guidance-at-AGM.pdf [27-Nov-2023: Moelis Australia provide an update concerning DUR's Guidance given at their recent AGM - Buy call maintained, TP increased from $1.50 to $1.62.]

Disclosure: I do not hold Duratec (DUR) shares.

Karmast
5 months ago

They did an investor presentation on Dec 6th in Sydney, to mostly fund managers etc. You can watch the presentation here - https://www.duratec.com.au/investors/financial-reports-presentations/

Interestingly the share price is up about 20% since that day, with quite a few days well above the average daily trade volume since then. So my guess is we have some new funds buying into the stock.

The presentation is well worth a watch as you get to hear from the heads of each division and a panel Q & A at the end. Given one of the founders and CEO Phil Harcourt stepped down at the AGM, to be replaced by another founder Chris Oates, you get a bit of insight into Chris's style and also the other leaders in the business.

Disclosing it is my largest position in real life and on Strawman.