Forum Topics EML EML ASX Announcements

Pinned straw:

Added 4 months ago

Hooray! EML are exiting its long standing problem child subsidiary in Ireland, PCSIL.

A seemingly originally rash decision to purchase (as covid started if my memory is correct) that has been an epic journey thats seen; years of ongoing augments with the Irish regulator, the booting of founding CEO Tom, and share price depreciation from ~$4 to ~$0.40!! All distracting from a good little ticket clipping payments enabler.

I'm excited for the next 12 months at EML, where value creation will improve their share price.

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02763491-2A1500267

AUROPAL
4 months ago

Agreed, finally!

This should have been done 6 - 12 months ago when it became clear that they were making no headway with the Irish regulator and the remediation costs were just going to continue and increase.

Not to mention the impact this issue has had on retaining existing customers and staff and ability to attract new customers and staff.

Who would want to risk joining a business in such a position?

I'm a long suffering shareholder and finally hope to see this business refocus and capitalise on it's potential.