Forum Topics AVA AVA AVA valuation

Pinned valuation:

Valuation deleted

Bear77
3 months ago

I did have some price targets here, like originally - back in September 2022 - I said 38 cps by September 2024, which is unlikely to be achieved now, and then I backed away from that in my May 2023 update, but when I said earlier today that "...I never really gave this company a strict timeline to start with - my investment horizon was 5 to 10 years..." I was referring to my own real money investment thesis for the AVA position that I hold in one of my real money portfolio rather than what I had said here - but upon re-reading the whole thing, it's clear that I start with a 2 year share price prediction and then suggest at the end that I've not done that, so I thought I'd better explain what I was talking about today. In terms of my 38 cps price target for later this year (from September 2022), I was clearly wrong. However, that price target wasn't part of my investment thesis, it was there because you can't fill in a "Valuation" here without a $ price, so what I'm saying is that I don't feel my AVA investment thesis is busted, yet... which is why I still hold AVA. But I'm not that confident that I'm adding at these prices. Just holding what I've already got.