Forum Topics EIQ EIQ Financials

Pinned straw:

Added 3 months ago

Some developments here. First cash flows coming in from sales - extremely small, but a starting point. With R&D refund they only have 2 quarters before they will probably need to do a capital raise. There is a new product aiming at determining heart failure earlier and more readily. FDA approval papers to be submitted very soon (hopefully). My main interest lies in how big the potential market is and the reimbursement possible in the US. This is an educated "bet" on where this may go and I will follow the hopefully increasing cash flows with interest.

EIQ quarterly Q2 2024.pdf

EIQ quarterly cash flow Q2 2024.pdf

Nessy

disc: held in SM and RL

laoshi
3 months ago

"Our US reader study is now almost complete, and is the final step before we submit our formal FDA 501(k) application submission. We are confident of submitting this at the end of the current quarter, with clearance at the 100-day mark thereafter" So FDA approval in July? Re rate following?

The Company remains well funded and held $1.767M cash and equivalents at bank at the end of the reporting period, and this is expected to be bolstered with the receipt of R+D credits of more than $1.2m this quarter, as well as ongoing options conversions prior to June 2024.

$1.3M burn this quarter and banking on support of option holders to get through to FDA approval. As @nessy said, probably a CR coming. Question is before or after a potential re rate ?Hence I hold a small parcel in RL as a wait and see.