Added 2 months ago

Any Ideas?

Duffshot38
2 months ago

ASX is also getting frustrated with the new 3DP management style

????????‍♂️

Pointerra Limited (ASX: 3DP) –Suspension from Quotation

Description

The securities of Pointerra Limited (‘3DP’) were placed in a trading halt on 26 February 2024 at 3DP’s request,

pending the release of a market announcement regarding a ‘material contract award’.

On 27 February 2024, ASX required 3DP to provide specified information for release to the market in relation to

the ‘material contract award’ referenced in the Trading Halt Request of 26 February 2024. 3DP has failed to

comply with that requirement.

As a consequence, 3DP’s securities will now be suspended from quotation by ASX under Listing Rule 17.3.1,

until such time as ASX is satisfied with 3DP’s compliance with the Listing Rules and that it is otherwise

appropriate for 3DP’s securities to be reinstated to quotation.

mikebrisy
2 months ago

"Material contract award" announcement pending.

Mujo
2 months ago

I'd guess a cap raising looking at the cash balance. Hopefully tied with some good news.

Nnyck777
2 months ago

On queue! Just before a dreadful qrtly. Pointerra’s MO now. Skeptical looking forward and hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

UlladullaDave
2 months ago

Yeah, that was my first guess. Looks like a cap raise was coming big contract or no big contract. Surprised they left it this late, tbh.

AUROPAL
2 months ago

Surely a cap raise given the balance sheet. Ugh, what kind of awful dilution are they going to have to do to keep this dumpster fire afloat?

Bear77
2 months ago

As @mikebrisy said, they have stated in their Trading-Halt.PDF request that "the reason for the request is to facilitate an orderly market in the Company’s securities pending an announcement regarding a material contract award;"

I guess there's an outside chance they might announce a CR at the same time, but I would think the better odds would be on them releasing this one first (the material contract award), hoping for a big pop when they resume trading, and THEN call another trading halt for a CR.

[Not held]

AUROPAL
2 months ago

I think you are right Bear. Raise on the expected SP pop.

Hendy
2 months ago

I agree that “pump and raise” is the most likely scenario. Would be very on-brand.

I imagine that Ian & co will be working very hard to front load the contract as much as possible. And a lot of their customers don’t mind paying up front.

If it turns out to be a sizeable deal with a nice cash flow profile, it could be interesting. Could remove the solvency issue and reinstate the growth narrative.