Forum Topics DRO DRO ASX Announcements

Pinned straw:

Last edited 2 months ago

A very compelling slide from Droneshield's Investor Presentation (28th Feb 2024).

$29 mill already booked this year with another $50mill highly likely!

It seems quite certain they will match or beat this year's revenues by year's end (which is still 10 months away), unless something really unforseen happens.

Share price up 15% today.

Interested to hear other's thoughts on this.

cc894653b7efe19739fb9bc6d69eb659227429.png

topowl
2 months ago

I take full responsibility.

I added a trailing stop loss at 15% the other day to it….lol

Bugger

I’ll buy back in today or tomorrow

nerdag
2 months ago

Well, down 15% already today, so it's a buying opportunity.

Summer12
2 months ago

Just wondering with the 12 month anniversary of the last cap raise fast approaching, is profit taking a real possibility?

Could be more selling pressure

Big saving CGT.

1b3aa3cbabef311c39dedb3b5525376119cca7.jpeg

Hold IRL & SM

Escapetrader
2 months ago

I have been a professional Drone pilot for Television Programs for last 6-7yrs.

As a drone pilot it has always astounded me how bloody dangerous drones could be in the wrong hands. The world is only really waking up to this threat. Strap a small explosive onto a small drone and you can do untold damage to infrastructure and people.

I hear many analysts discussing this stock and they are really only talking about how Droneshield is riding on the tailwinds of global conflict like Ukraine, Israel etc.

But the use case is so much bigger than this, which is why even if global conflict eases there is still a huge market for this tech. Protecting airports, prisons, large human gatherings etc etc.

There is a great deal of important infrastructure in the world that needs protecting from nefarious drones.

I am holder with high conviction, and loving the ride so far.

Wilbury17
2 months ago

I work in the aviation industry and there has been a huge rise in the number of drones we are seeing impacting operations around airports. We recently had to suspend operations at an airport that was due to a rogue drone venturing to close.

KashyBoy
2 months ago

Loving DroneShield. Great chat with Oleg Vornik (CEO) on Auzbiz. Worth a listen.