Forum Topics PNV PNV Bear Case

Pinned straw:

Added 2 months ago

A billboard in a Melbourne tram stop... Is this a market top?

ef3abd316c862bf59f009f3075b3a60c344b23.jpeg

zooming in....

544a7a9aa66eb0de3363d8fa07ac8b5228e931.jpeg

mikebrisy
2 months ago

@lyndonator Pointless, agreed. But definitely not a market top. However, I do feel another email to DW coming on. (What an absolute waste of funds!)

Rick
2 months ago

In one of his emails, DW mentioned this billboard and commented it was FREE advertising!

Rick
2 months ago

Here it is:

e1f548f939627a372cc08fdd2d4314ab5858b1.jpeg

mikebrisy
2 months ago

@Rick , now that you mention it, I also recall. But how does one get free advertising? A freebie for other services procured? Anyway, free or not, I don’t get the point,…pointless distraction. Still, at least they aren’t doing big $ sport sponsorship, so we can always be grateful.

mikebrisy
2 months ago

@Rick now I see. The product is Stake Share Trading, and $PNV involvement is purely incidental. Thanks for getting us back on track!

lyndonator
2 months ago

Actually I just thought it was funny - sorry I should have made that clearer - definitely not something that would sway my case for the company (in either direction). NB: I still have not got around to doing my DD on Polynovo - but it's on the list

At worst I'd think it'd make though stock a little more volatile as some speculators jumped on board... but they'd move on to something else soon enough. So I agree not worth your attention (unless like me you found it amusing).

mikebrisy
2 months ago

@lyndonator ha ha, guess I was triggered. DW’s antics used to worry me, but he has grown on me over time. He is one of the great characters of the ASX, and his calls on $PNV have been good over the years. (Capital management, senior appointments, championing of external relationships).

It’s good to have some entertainment value in investing.