Forum Topics EIQ EIQ ASX Announcements

Pinned straw:

Added a month ago

SP had dropped significantly and I have topped up in SM @ 10c. This announcement gives a bit clearer timeline to FDA approval leading to a 25% jump. Good to see CEO buying on market.

EIQ announces that it has completed its US Reader Study. The results from the Reader Study are now undergoing final statistical analysis and are expected to form part of the Company’s FDA 510(k) application, which will be submitted in April 2024. The FDA currently publicises its timeframe for decision response as being 90 days from lodgement of final application. Echo IQ Chief Executive Officer Kimber Rothwell said: “Completion of our US Reader Study is a key step towards securing final FDA clearance for our cardiology decision-support technology and is an important milestone in Echo IQ’s commercial development.” The Company also advises that its Chief Executive Officer, Kimber Rothwell has purchased 500,000 Echo IQ (ASX:EIQ) shares on-market.

nessy
a month ago

Beat me to it @laoshi ! Good to know the FDA timeline for sure and even better to see insider buying on market. From another source I heard one of the reasons for price going down was some bigger shareholders needing to sell to use capital elsewhere.

Nessy

disc - held