Forum Topics CSL CSL Macquarie says CSL heading to

Pinned straw:

mikebrisy
3 months ago

Macquarie's price target is $330, Hitting $500 three years from now would be consistent with eps growth of 15%, Do-able and in line with my expectation.

However, the Price Targets are usually a 12m thing, so that would mean going from $330 to $500 in 2 years - consistent with an eps growth of more like 23%.

That's a bit rich for me. So, I'm probably more in the $400-$450 range. In any event, I expect a nice return from here. And even though the dividend yield isn't much from here, I am starting to notice the "cheques" when they hit the account.

Disc: Held in RL.

Mujo
3 months ago

I read the report too, seems to be predicated on the market remarking CSL back to a 30x PE multiple and strong earnings growth from the Behring division (vifor seems to not be doing all that much from their forecasts).

Think CSL should do okay but think they’re running into the law of large numbers in the years ahead to keep up 15%pa earnings growth to substantiate a 30x multiple.

Had years of trending sideways and the overhang from the cap raising worked its way through should helpfully see it begin to do well soon.