Forum Topics SLS SLS Bull Case

Pinned straw:

Added 3 months ago

Trades at less than cash backing post deal. Exploration ongoing to discover more ounces with a clear pathway to monetise any further deposits. Essentially a call option in similar vein to STK and KIN. M&A potential interesting from the perspective of SLS acquiring/merging with other assets that are devoid of funding.

Dangles
3 months ago

Interesting play mate. Seems like they have some sharp institutional backing from Precision and Nero which is always a good sign.

Only question is which tenements they go and buy. I imagine you hold management in fairly high regard?

BkrDzn
3 months ago

I rate management. MD is from APO which built up and sold lake rebecca to RMS. Chair is ex-ORR which is a similar story. As to what they could buy/merge with is anyone's guess as they can't tell you details. All I know on that front is that they're actively looking but have high hurdles. Whilst M&A is interesting, the focus of nearer term catalysts is on the ongoing exploration efforts of the remaining tenure. A notable target is Box Soak in which to the north along the structure, NST has done a systematic drill program right up to the tenement boundary (I note NST itself has not said much about exploration work around this area so could be something, could be nothing).

7bab655a66422f0225878e5b03a0365341024a.png