Forum Topics NCK NCK ASX Announcements

Pinned straw:

Added 3 months ago

Unsurprisingly, the institutional placement was fully taken up.

ASX Announcement

And Anthony has said that investing shareholders who bid up will be allocated their pro rata share, despite new institutional investors also showing up.

The market has liked the announcement with SP up 11% at time of writing, making the SPP off of $13.25 looking very attractive.

Good to see such a great reception for the move.

thunderhead
3 months ago

Rare to see such a positive reception to a capital raising, which is a big tick of approval from investors.

GazD
3 months ago

Is anybody else feeling left out there’s no retail placement?

UlladullaDave
3 months ago

There's a $10m SPP.

GazD
3 months ago

My bad ????

Karmast
3 months ago

@mikebrisy , @thunderhead , @GazD, @UlladullaDave , @Strawman

Great to see the response to the announcement. This is most likely an SPP that will be in the money now. BUT, my best guess is retail shareholders own over 50% of the company yet have been offered less than 20% of the cap raise. They also brought in new institutional shareholders in the placement.

So, I have written to the CFO looking for a response on whether they will raise the SPP cap beyond $10 million if they get more than that in applications (they did have in the fine print that the Board has discretion to reduce or raise the SPP cap). Otherwise retail shareholders will be diluted as a class and in some cases individually, if they scale back those that take up the SPP. That would be a very unfair outcome when they have added new insto money.

Fingers crossed and i will update when I hear something back.

mikebrisy
3 months ago

Good point @Karmast. I might add my own email. I certainly don’t want to be diluted and will apply for more than my full whack!