Forum Topics EGL EGL Fulton Distribution Agreement

Pinned straw:

Added 2 months ago

13-May-2024: EGL-Secures-New-National-Distribution-Agreement.PDF

feb9dafa9cf74d345c31f1aa7504e48546b452.png

3b27a8ae26d95e9961c72e5a809935bcadb211.png

Bottom left to top right. Tick.

Solid company, good management, profitable, growing, small enough to be underappreciated and underpriced by the market. Tick.

Disclosure: I hold EGL shares both here and in my largest real money portfolio.

More here: EGL - The Environmental Group Limited - Strawman: ASX share price, valuation, research and discussion

Their website: Home - The Environmental Group Limited

Their website has had an overdue makeover. Not bad.

Strawman
2 months ago

I agree @Bear77 -- there's a lot the company has going for it.

Their CEO Jason Dixon will be joining us next Monday for a chat.

Bear77
2 months ago

Good to know @Strawman - I'll be tuning in to that one. Have a look at this one-year chart:

f7b669a449b2fd6c237d99436ca2c1af222381.png

It's choppy, but that's a consistent northeast sloping channel; they're only 1 cent away from their 29 cps 12-month high, which they should overtake within the next few days or weeks, and imagine what they could do with another decent report in August. They were so cheap - below 3 cps in 2020, just 4 years ago, but that was under different management; they have new management now and it's making a hell of a positive difference. The EGL buy zone for me was below and around that 20 cps level that they regularly traded at for just over a year from June '22 to July '23, and that's AFTER Jason and Paul came over and joined the company (Jason as CEO, Paul as National Sales Manager). Looking forward to Monday.