Forum Topics BOT BOT FDA APPROVAL

Pinned straw:

Added a month ago

$BOT has announced approval of Sofdra.

(Just seen the ASX announcement come through as I board flight for 2 weeks holiday.)

mikebrisy
a month ago

Shout out to @Nnyck777 for your detailed posts on $BOT last year which put it on my radar. Kudos to you for having the conviction and taking such a big position to back yourself! Happy days.

Nnyck777
a month ago

Thanks @mikebrisy! I have been very quiet on the forum as having to manage my stress levels as I had such a large position IRL and in my SMSF. Hopefully a very solid credit raise - rumors $60 million at 30c might mean we can move up substantially by being very well funded.

I can not describe the relief of seeing that approval announcement it has been a very long stressful road with BOT since 2018. Here’s to blue sky from here and BOT owning the space for the third largest dermatological condition in the US.

Arizona
a month ago

@Nnyck777 I hope the stress levels drop moving forward.

Nnyck777
a month ago

Ha ha thanks @Arizona - an instant weight removed. Investing is hard. Got to enjoy the good days. Looking forward to a good nights sleep.

Have a great trip @mikebrisy. Time away from the screen is restorative!

edgescape
a month ago

With FDA approval out of the way the next hardest part for BOT is ramp up and distribution.

CYC is having issues ramping up after their approval. Although that one is arguably a different situation to BOT

So still some way yet although I wished I added more when it tanked earlier this year.