Forum Topics DTL DTL Financials

Pinned straw:

Added 2 months ago

BRISBANE, 26 July 2024: Australia’s leading IT services and solutions provider, Data#3 Limited (ASX: DTL) will release its audited results for the financial year ended 30 June 2024 (FY24) on Wednesday 21 August 2024.

Brad Colledge (CEO & MD) and Cherie O’Riordan (CFO) will present a market briefing on the results at 10:00am (AEST) that morning. The full year reports and presentation will be lodged with the ASX and available on Data#3’s website.

lowway
a month ago

Seems the market was very happy with the latest Data3 results today!!

MARKET RELEASE

Data#3 reports record gross sales for FY24

BRISBANE, Wednesday 21 August 2024: Australian business technology solutions leader Data#3 Limited (ASX: DTL) today announces its results for the financial year ended 30 June 2024 (FY24).

FY24 Highlights

-Gross Sales up 7.6% to $2.8 billion

-Statutory revenue up 0.4% to $815.7 million

-Gross profit up 7.8% to $270.1 million

-EBIT up 5% to $53.5 million

-NPBT up 16.6% to $62.1 million

-NPAT up 17.0% to $43.3 million

-Basic EPS up 16.9% to 28.00 cents per share

-Total fully franked dividend up 16.4% to 25.50 cents per share

-Strong balance sheet with no borrowings

Full presentation at this link

https://webcast.openbriefing.com/dtl-fyr-2024/

Mujo
a month ago

Much better results than i was expecting given thought the covid tailwind may be tailing off like DDR but happy to be proven wrong.

edgescape
a month ago

Thought this was heading for another brutal selldown this morning when they did not hit the 2.85bn gross sales estimate from the market analysts

And it nearly did before staging a great recovery. Short covering probably.

Interesting the other $9m in revenue is from interest earned alone.

Will be fun to see what happens for the next half year period.

5903d3737ee16e02147ab3f5d0576f5b003ba0.png

Starting to learn how hold through these "difficult" periods.

lowway
a month ago

Great point about holding through tough times @edgescape

cbirtles
2 months ago

I sometimes wonder whether this sort of announcement is finance speak for « we are within guidance » (or not too far outside it)

lowway
2 months ago

Yep, fully agree @cbirtles . As a holder in RL and SM portfolios, I'm living in hope of good news and glass half full at this stage. $DTL have been very kind to me over the years, so hopefully it continues into the future with their strong management team.

Karmast
2 months ago

The good news is DTL don’t provide guidance. So a bunch of analysts take a guess and shareholders can instead focus on business performance rather than beats or misses!!!