Forum Topics CTD CTD Financials

Pinned straw:

Added a month ago

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/CommSec/commsec-node-api/1.0/event/document/1410-02840758-5J13BAVE4OP0HQPOG8J9UU2V4G/pdf?access_token=0007ElapJLU3ePdTI2LQFuXW6ucp

Bear77
a month ago

Hey @rija - links to company announcements within the Commsec website do not work unless the person using the link is logged into Commsec at the time they click on the link. For Corporate Travel Management you can link to their announcements on the ASX site here: https://www.asx.com.au/markets/company/ctd or you can use CTD's own investor website to get the direct links: https://investor.travelctm.com.au/announcements/

Those links will then work for everybody rather than just people who have Commsec accounts and are logged into Commsec at the time they click the link.

Listened to the CTD call, for the first time in quite a while, wondering if there is an opportunity given the SP fall. One thing was very clear, the analyst community has lost faith in any management forecasts. they appear to feel they have been misled. sentiment very poor. plenty of time to assess this one IMO

RobW
a month ago

Agree. The CEO presents as someone who is quite arrogant and he was dismissive of many of the questions raised in the Q&A. Liked his response on the exclusion of TCV going forward. He could not have been more blunt.

No reporting of non delivery of guidance in the lead up to the release of the FY24 results. The CFO was also dismissive of certain questions, so already in the mould. All said, this is a quality Company and they will have their day in the Sun somewhere down the track, not that they desrve it. Thought I heard him say they will provide a market update with the AGM later this Calendar year (as a first ??).

RobW

Karmast
a month ago

@Solvetheriddle and @RobW I agree that CEO Jamie was pretty blunt and unwilling to engage fully with the analysts in the Q&A of the call.

I have to say though I have had a gutful of analysts taking up all the time of company results Q&A with a series of questions that are all about "give me a revenue/margin/profit number that I can plug into my spreadsheet and update my price target". These folks aren't shareholders normally and couldn't care less about the people and the business at the end of the day. How about we let some real shareholders ask some quality questions instead...

I realise this is how the game is played and it's not likely to change. However if I was a listed company founder CEO, I'd probably get fed up with it all too. Give me Buffett and a Berkshire AGM any day over this poor quality exercise.

I was impressed with new CFO Spence and thought he seemed very buttoned up on the business and the numbers.

And Jamie is a "bulldog" and seems to want to crack on and try doubling the business over the next 5 years. They may grow it 50%, they may grow it 150%. So if you accept he isn't worried about only giving really conservative views or what broker and merchant bank analysts think of him and instead wants to push hard, then the stock looks cheap right now on a 5 year basis.