Had a question about future guidance that was missing in the last update so I got nosey and emailed them.
Orocoda investor relations responded stating they will not release guidance now or into the future. In addition they stated other companies didn't so they had no obligation to provide guidance!
In addition some of the mobile apps did not have many downloads.
Anyway, jumped on the opportunity to get out today on the day of the AGM. Looks like some small investor was keen to buy more.
Having said that, I hope the new strategy works out well but without having a advanced visual of future demand and past history ($5+ down to 5c and back to 31c) it is hard to show any conviction here.
On the flipside, they did win a contract, but it seems small (3 year contract for 870K with some recurring revenue) and not much detail.
Orcoda reported first free cash flow for the quarter recently and increase in net cash
Orcoda does software systems for fleet management and transport logistics.
But in the past they had some interesting history when they were formerly known as Smarttrans
This looks like another terrible "bagholders" stock.and why it is floating around under $100m market cap as you seen from the chart
In the past they burnt lots of cash running their smart payments business for companies in SE Asia while also doing transport logistics.
It is only in recent years they decided to reset the strategy and instead concentrate on transport logistics.
Working from a low base it might take some time to get some momentum going in the share price.
Recent holder after price pullback
Quarterly Update for the Period Ending 31 December 2020
• Second consecutive cash flow positive quarter for the Company, with receipts from customers increasing by 160% from $881k in the September 2020 quarter to $1.467m in the December 2020 quarter, resulting in year-to-date cash receipts of $2.348m.
• Strong outlook for third quarter FY2021 with receipts from customers from 1st January 2021 to date more than $1million.
• Completed settlement of the acquisition of 100% of the shares in Betta Group of Companies Qld Pty Ltd (BGC) for $5 million in cash and equity.
• BGC $1.6 million EBITDA for 6 months to 31st December 2020 (unaudited).
• The Company’s transport division is recovering with increased receipts generated from existing customers and a positive outlook to substantially grow revenue from relationships with Savills, SGS logistics and Minset.
• Orcoda continues to provide vehicles and drivers to Transitcare, with the organisations working together to jointly grow the business
DISC~I have small holding