Urbanise.com Limited reports H1 FY2021 result
DISC: I hold
Appendix 4C & Quarterly Activities Report for the period ended 31 December 2020
• Q2 FY2021 revenue $2.98m1, up 29.4% vs previous corresponding period (pcp) due to record professional fees for Facilities Management and licence fee growth
• Q2 FY2021 professional fees of $711k1, up 118.8% vs pcp reflecting recent contract wins and expanding customer base among asset owners as well as Tier 2 FM outsourcers
• Q2 FY2021 recurring licence revenue of $2.26m1, up 15.2% vs pcp as a 27.3% increase in Strata licence fees due to progress on PICA implementation and new Dubai Asset Management contract was offset by a mixed performance in the Middle East
• H1 FY2021 revenue of $5.73m1, up 25.6% vs pcp and licence fee revenue of $4.33m1, up 14.0% vs pcp; 75.6% recurring revenue
• Underlying2 cash out flow of $870k1 in Q2 FY2021 and underlying average monthly cash used of $290k largely reflecting additional investment in sales and marketing
• Closing cash balance of $9.03m1 (31 Dec 2019: $4.59m) and no material debt3 following successful completion of $6.80m placement during the December quarter
• COVID-19 Update: To date, there has been no material impact on the demand for Urbanise’s cloud-based software
• Urbanise’s H1 FY2021 result will be released in February
DISC: I have small holding
Urbanise has completed a $6.8m placement. 87m shares issued at 7.8 cents per share which (an 11.4% discount). The shares were offered to institutional investors only - no Share Purchase Plan for retail investors, unfortunately.
16 Sep 20: Second day in a row of significantly increased volume and >10% increase in share price. Possibly a fund buying or some other action.
15 Sep 20: +8% today on huge volumes >10m (x10 daily av). Normally volume is around 1m or less.
Hit is 12 month high at 8.1c.