Forum Topics ADH ADH Brand Engagement
shadow
3 years ago

Thoughts on whether spending has been merely brought forward though? 

Once Australia has gone to "living with Covid" and stopped lockdowns, are the profits sustainable? When people are done with cabin fever, will they be spending money on furnishings?

Thought I'd continue the Brand Engagement discussion b/w bjbart & Slew in the forum.

I signed up for Adairs linen lovers a few months back as they're my favourite linen/homewares store. I spent an embarassing amount of money on pillows to match my lounge/curtains/carpet in the family room. I find with products like these, once you find something you like you're willing to spend more on it as another store (freedom, fantastic etc) will rarely have the exact same colour/design/texture you want. Interior design is an interest of mine and I understand most people probably won't get it.

I've been to two different Adairs stores recently and was incredibly impressed with the customer service in both. They pack a lot into a small(ish) floor space (less rent?) and always have a visually pleasing display window. If I invested in retail, Adairs would be top of my list to look into.

steno
3 years ago

Adairs also owns Mocka. I've been in the e-commerce industry for 15+ years and their website is textbook perfect.

Their Facebook page gets great brand engagement from customers https://www.facebook.com/Mocka.Australia/