Forum Topics SQ2 SQ2 SQ2 General Topics
Tom73
2 years ago

With the Block Result out today does anyone know where a half year APT report may be found?

Because the APT purchase by Block occurred in January and hence not in FY21 for Block, there are no APT financials. I would like to see how APT was traveling.

Possibly APT get a free pass on publishing H1 FY22 results due to the acquisition (but I doubt it).

Cheers all.

reddogaustin
2 years ago

Sharesight Wins Again

For those still holding APT shares, which have now turned into SQ2 shares (by magic) - Sharesight has provided simple instructions on how to record this merge.

I confirmed my numbers via the APT/SQ2 registry for the ASX CDIs - Computershare - and uploaded that document as evidence into Sharesight, so "future me" knows what "past me" did when trying to explain my actions to the tax-man.

https://help.sharesight.com/au/how-to-handle-the-afterpay-and-block-merger/

Summer12
2 years ago

Just wondering if Afterpay holders need to do anything with their portfolio or will Strawman just convert over to SQ2 at a later day.

Strawman
2 years ago

Thanks for prompt @ Summer12

We've now converted all AfterPay shares to Block, using the conversion ratio of 0.375 SQ2 shares for every 1 APT share. Any residual amount was deposited to your cash balance.

Let us know if you spot any anomalies.

Summer12
2 years ago

That was quick - thanks Andrew.