Forum Topics BKW BKW Brickworks/Soul Pattison/Goodman Group
Wakem
one year ago

@Strawman excellent interview. Fantastic company and leader. many companies should look up to the 'plain speaking of lindsay'....

Hands
2 years ago

Newest announcement today: Brickworks on Friday said that its existing industrial JV with Goodman is expected to drive record earnings from its property unit over the 12 months through July. It anticipates property earnings before interest and tax of more than 620 million Australian dollars (US$430.0 million), compared with A$253 million in its 2021 fiscal year.

It expects fiscal 2022 earnings from Australian building products business to rise by more than 20%, and earnings from North American building products to more than double.

Brickworks said that 15 manufacturing plants tenanted by its Australian building products will be transferred to a new manufacturing trust. It will own 51.1% of the trust and Goodman will own the remainder.

Appealing to the educated... could someone please point me in the direction of how to sort out who owns what percentage of who? These three companies are now so intermingled I can't figure it out. I actually own all three but if they are all joint ventures should I really be holding all my capital across all 3 or should I just pick 2?