Forum Topics EOL EOL Deep dive
RogueTrader
2 years ago

I see Claude Walker had EOL as a buy on 1st Aug: "Energy One is already my largest shareholding".

"For me personally, Energy One is one of my favourite investment opportunities on the ASX precisely because the business is earnestly and profitably positioned to provide increasing value in tomorrow’s energy network."

https://arichlife.com.au/energy-one-asx-eol-is-a-buy-last-traded-price-5-08/

mikebrisy
2 years ago

Given that international expansion is a core part of the growth strategy for EOL, it would be good to have some research done on systems available in Europe and North America. I worked in international energy markets a decade ago, and there were a lot of alternatives available at the time - no doubt at least some of these have made the transition to SaaS. I'll do a bit of digging but wondered if any StrawPeople are currently active in the space?

Duffshot38
2 years ago

For the deep dive I am planning on going deep into the narrative - what has management said vs what they achieved.

laoshi
2 years ago

I am currently looking in to the pypIT side of the business (gas pipeline contract management) as the Product Manager Dave Flower is based here at the University of Adelaide and the software was acquired in 2016 from Sydac Pty an Adelaide based company. Looking in to how it compares to rival Gas Trading Australia. Plan to post a straw when I have more info.

Duffshot38
2 years ago

For those doing the deep dive there is a good overview in the Baby Giants podcast #23 of 14 APR 22