Forum Topics ABB ABB ASX Announcements

Pinned straw:

Straw deleted
Remorhaz
8 months ago

New (short 6 minute, post results) Livewire interview with Aussie Broadband's Phillip Britt on the telco's plans to take on the incumbents just posted to youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy7tTipktiw

mikebrisy
8 months ago

@Remorhaz good to see Phil holding to the FY25 10% goal for Resi, but for me the thesis confirmation is the palpable focus on Business and E&G. I think there is significant upside here over 3+ years. From a quick look at my model from 6m ago, I’m broadly happy …I’ll nudge it up slightly to $4.50, as a placeholder, as I’ll not do a full update until later this year.

Disc. Held in RL and SM

thunderhead
8 months ago

It's not the best industry to operate in, but yes, this is the kind of management team you want to back. And as a customer, I can vouch for the fact that their reputation for service is well deserved and is the real deal!

Slideup
8 months ago

@Rocket6 good summary and I agree, it was a very positive uptade. My summary is everythng is under control and we are placed for the next few years. Plenty of upside potential in the Enterprise market as this is starting from a low base so any tender wins here will really move the growth dial. Guidance of 10-20% increase at the EBITDA level provides plenty of space for SP appreciation from here as well.

This is one of those companies that you just let management get on with it and try not to second guess them too much as they really do have it covered and are steadily executing to their plan.

mikebrisy
8 months ago

@Rocket6 such a great write up, I don’t even need to bother to review the official materials … not today at least. Agree this is a great result and I have a lot of confidence in management. Particularly good to see the value coming through from their own infrastructure.

Disc: Held RL and SM