Forum Topics EOL EOL ASX Announcements

Pinned straw:

Added 8 months ago

Energy One receives proposal and grants due diligence on an exclusive basis

• $5.85 cash per share.
  • Bidder granted exclusivity due diligence

From the release:

Energy One Limited (“Energy One” or “the Company”) today announces that it has received a confidential, indicative, incomplete, conditional and non-binding proposal (the “Indicative Proposal”) from a global investment firm, STG. STG has nearly US$10 billion of assets under management and a portfolio that includes software and software-enabled services companies. The Indicative Proposal is to acquire all of the issued shares in Energy One at an indicative price of A$5.85 cash per share by way of a scheme of arrangement (“Potential Transaction"). Energy One has also entered into an exclusivity deed granting STG with an expedited period of exclusivity to allow STG to complete confirmatory due diligence.

thunderhead
8 months ago

The whales have come for yet another small cap tech company. So many of these over the past year or so - indicative of the value in the space.

Shapeshifter
8 months ago

As a holder IRL i'm actually a little disappointed by this. Yes it's nice to get a share price pop but I had high hopes for long term compounding with this company.

thunderhead
8 months ago

I'm with you...hard to identify well run small caps with a good track record, and EOL was one of the best on those counts.