Forum Topics AVR AVR TAVR Milestones

Pinned straw:

Last edited 8 months ago

0de89f35e2ab884f54ff295d72bfb4a0c39116.jpeg

No official announcement from Anteris yet, but Chief Medical Officer Dr Chris Meduri has tweeted (‘Xeded’ now I guess?) about a further two successful patients in the EFS. That is at least for 4 US patients so far now (2 in New York, 2 in Arizona) with DurAVR implanted. I’m unsure of the delay between the operations and these type of postings, but I am guessing it would have to be after at least 24 hours.

PabloEskyBruh
8 months ago

I’m just posting a couple of slides here from the AGM in May 2023 to give some context to sone of the recent announcements. The first is about Anteris’ proof of concept. The tick on the right then just meant gaining the FDA approval for the 15 patient EFS, a coup in itself. Anteris has now publicly acknowledged that at least 4 (possibly 5 on one interpretation — being 3 in New York) of these 15 patients have been completed. The Canadian SAP valve-in-valve is just the gravy.

3fae4604cf7f40c2bb5ea8fcd941b3b086853d.jpeg

CEO Paterson is still saying that the publicly announced 30 day data will by Oct 31st at a conference. I think that at least some of the re-rate occurs before then. It could happen quickly.

The second slide is for context of commerciality of DurAVR:

a6dc4dcb1117d5c569f1cbbc682b4458f00a14.jpeg

Again, I am very convinced that price is going to catch up with value for Anteris well before revenue can even be seen on the horizon. Just trying to point out some of the non-traditional aspects to this company for anyone who has it on their watch-list. If you are not watching the right thing you could miss something.