Forum Topics RFT RFT Orders

Pinned straw:

Added 7 months ago

Good update from Rectifier today especially around orders. Based on this update they have supplied 75% of Titanium's orders and 37% of I-Charging orders and expect the balance to be delivered in FY23. So we can expect them to achieve sales of at lease $29M AUD for this half year. That is very significant when you consider total revenue for last FY was $39.4m.

On the outlook they stated this -

"Long-Term E-Mobility Outlook: Despite near-term grid capacity challenges, the Company expects continued revenue growth in the E-Mobility sector due to consistent demand for charging modules.

In conclusion, the Company is strategically positioning itself for growth in the EV industry, focusing on innovation, automation, and customization to adapt to evolving market needs."

This bodes well for the future and based on these statements, I expect some pretty big order announcements over the next few months.

This statement is also very bullish from them and outlines the huge tailwinds if they are successful -

"RT22 Opportunities: The Company has identified new opportunities for the markets of the RT22 in conjunction with existing customers and new customers to sell the product into the USA Federal Government National EV Infrastructure (NEVI) $7.5b program by redesigning the RT22 for automated manufacturing in high labour cost environments."

Currently trading on a PE of 10x possible a lot lower if they can show reasonable growth this FY

RhinoInvestor
7 months ago

Interesting to see the Rectifier results compared with Tritium (arguably their biggest customer and as I highlighted in another post what I worry is a massive concentration risk for RFT).

Tritium share price is “in the dunny” YTD. While I know Strawman has an ASX listed small cap focus, couldn’t resist this one for Tritium (DCFC). I’m hoping that it’s just growing pains (30c share price compared with $4.01 52-week high) associated with their transition towards the ramp up of their very large (I think 4x existing capacity) USA assembly line and the taps on the market to fund the growth trajectory.

From an RFT perspective, I’m hoping they can continue to ride the DCFC revenue wave (286% yoy growth for H1 of 2023)

https://investors.tritiumcharging.com/news-releases/news-release-details/tritium-announces-first-half-calendar-year-and-full-fiscal-year

DISC: Hold DCFC and RFT IRL and RFT in Strawman.

5b5802dbe068e62d3e0405214e69f966e8408d.png

Wini
7 months ago

@LifeCapital The other interesting note was $17m revenue from Tritium and $12m revenue from i-charging in the $32.8m total EV segment revenue implying a not insignificant $3.8m coming from other customers. Probably small scale test orders, but hopefully bodes well for new customers in the future.