Forum Topics IPG IPG Industry/competitors

Pinned straw:

Added 6 months ago

https://www.drive.com.au/news/rollout-of-electric-vehicle-chargers-for-rural-australia-hits-a-snag/

Perhaps explains the recent weakness.

Think we might be seeing value again now the EV charger hype is going away.

[Held]

NewbieHK
6 months ago

I would think it’s just part of the overall market decline which because of the significant run up had some possibly taking profits with the intention of re-entering at a later date. At 5.00 it was trading at PE27. Now at 3.90 it’s trading at around PE22. I would see this as an acceptable trading range especially in a stock still in the beginning stages of what could be a decade long tail wind. Actually, as the company matures and if interest rates stay lower for longer I would not be surprised to see it eventually move into a 15-20 PE range. These are my thoughts as after all it’s an Industrial not a SASS company albeit, in a significant growth industry. Personally, I think it presents an opportunity to top up or enter however, an even better opportunity in the present macro climate in the way of a correction or brief crash can never be discounted. However, this could be said about many stocks.

Hold IRL

edgescape
6 months ago

Actually I did add in the last few days under 3.90. Too good an opportunity. Even discounting the EV biz I still see other tailwinds from other areas.

See if I get stung adding at the lows again.