Forum Topics 4DX 4DX ASX Announcements

Pinned straw:

Added 6 months ago

Following the stall at resistance in the 70s, we have had additional newsflow this week.

First, with the CT LVAS US FDA clearance on Monday, and then new SaaS contract wins to expand into Detroit and Michigan.

Shares are currently trading well above resistance, and if these levels can hold, will set up well to test the 52w highs over the coming weeks/months.

thunderhead
5 months ago

Playing out swell so far...

RhinoInvestor
5 months ago

With this latest round of announcements the 4DX share price has really received a nice pop. Now back to about its (oversubscribed) May 2023 placement price which I think was 89c. I’m wondering if it will build enough momentum to hit the $1.365 target for the included options by the end of CY24 which would give the company a further cash injection to fund growth without needing to shake the tin again?

DISC: Held in Strawman and IRL (my second largest small cap holding)

thunderhead
5 months ago

The CR price area is an area of congestion, and it may take a bit to clear that resistance.

That was attempted today with the price hitting $1, but there was a lot of profit taking in the last hour or so of trade, forcing a close below the CR price. Hopefully it can linger aorund these levels at least.