Forum Topics CAT CAT Bullish Technicals

Pinned straw:

Added 5 months ago

8cd75a71fccbacf194959f613fd7304bd361ce.png

I have been watching CAT for a while now and is finally getting close to my buy set up so thought I would up date you all. So far it has performed perfectly to my target zones and is behaving to my Fib levels spot on. Today it should reach the upper end of wave (i) on the chart @ $1.25 and the retrace to approximately the 1.03 - 1.07 zone for wave (ii) before starting the next large wave (iii) taking us up to the 1.50 - 1.64 zone of wave (iii). Ill update you all when it reachs the wave (ii) zone on my thoughts then although I will be looking to enter around there with a hard stop just below.

Saiton
5 months ago

This is quiet usual to see after the 5th wave up an ABC structure form to reach that bit higher. Its now hitting the top of the trend channel shown in my last post for Cat and has formed a decent pin top bar this morning. If it remains this way by 4pm today we should see the C wave down start on Monday to my target shown on my last charts. Then Ill be looking to enter just riseing of the next target zone and placing a stop just under tht low.

Remorhaz
5 months ago

Noticed CAT was up over 10% today on ... no news ... I can't see anything reported anywhere which would explain the price action?

Strawman
5 months ago

Belated recognition of good value @Remorhaz ;)

Now I've jinxed it, haven't I...

GazD
5 months ago

Lolz

Solvetheriddle
5 months ago

@Strawman and all, AFR article small stocks set to soar in 2024, Ophir pushing CAT. Ophir is well followed i believe, may be the cause of the excitement.

maybe they push it too far?

Strawman
5 months ago

Here's hoping @Solvetheriddle!

Now.. if they can just turn their attention to some of my other holdings...

jcmleng
5 months ago

Lakehouse is also talking up CAT.

Have waited years but am finally back in the black. Am very bullish as I believe the turnaround started when Will babe came onboard.

We are now seeing traction and momentum. Good to see the market starting to take notice ....

thunderhead
5 months ago

I have held CAT in the past, but sold around $2 after being frustrated by its highly volatile share price as well as operating performance - I think this was shortly after Will Lopes was appointed.

It's been a while, but perhaps it is turning a corner. Always good to have some fundies in your corner pumping your serial underperformers too, if nothing but to offer a more attractive exit point.

No view on the current valuation yet.