Forum Topics DRO DRO Bear Case

Pinned straw:

Added a month ago

MMM so whats Drone Shield up to?

Well here's my charts and what I think will happen without any meaningful news. You probably read my last post on the FOMO effect for its last rise to the moon. Its certainly had the top chipped off and the way its shaping I believe its got further to go. My chart shows my plan however the stock is certainly a golden child ATM and as we all feel it probably has a good ways to go over the coming years so long as its run well.

So Im thinking I will run this one with alerts at my targets and if any news comes in Ill certainly be alerted when it pushes through one. I will update this one if anything needs to be revised

1bdac202b429bbddb6ceb6de0da3ea011c880e.png

Good luck

RhinoInvestor
a month ago

Wow, way too many lines on that chart for me to understand … hopefully the general message is that its still on the up and up as its currently by far my largest Aussie Small Cap holding with 150% gains since first purchase. I’m hoping to ride it up to around $1 but I’m still really waiting to see the pivot away from the guns towards the software which was the original basis of my thesis (less inventory, more recurring revenue).

DISC: Held IRL and Strawman

GazD
a month ago

Yes @RhinoInvestor oleg called for 50-50 split between hardware and software revenue in the longer term which would be great to see… that said even their hardware is pretty high margin