• Invoiced US$2.1M in 2020 more than doubling invoiced US$1M in 2019.
• Collected US$953K relating to sales receipt from customers.
• Invoicing for the 4th quarter 2020 is US$273K.
• US$181K in receivables will be collected in January 2021.
• Executing on Phase 2 of current contract with U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) CISA QSMO Cybersecurity Marketplace, as sub-contractor to Guidehouse (formerly PWC Federal), for $1.5 to $1.8M USD Fiscal Year 2021, starting October 2021.
• Executing on first Prime U.S. Federal Government CIO Cyber Risk Radar contract for base year and 4 option years, not to exceed $1.18M USD per year.
• Executing on next phase of Cyber Risk Program $400K USD contract via a Global Consulting Firm in direct support of a Global Manufacturer, including: advanced risk validation by Red-Team, prioritization and mapping to Company risk priorities and how to best mitigate top risks in 2021 via innovative best practices and solution options.
• Executing on and will be responding to new Task Orders, expected in 2021 first quarter, on second and third U.S. Federal Government Department CIO Contracts.
• Signed partnership agreement with a Global Insurance Group, with intent to tailor WhiteHawk online platform as a service for business clients has been delayed to March 2021.
• Engagement continues on two Proofs of Value (POV), one in the U.S. Financial Sector and one with a U.S. Government Agency.
• Sontiq/WhiteHawk Small Business Suite offerings to two U.S. Financial Institutions with 5,000- 10,000 current clients, as an annual SaaS contract, are under review by each institution’s new client services and risk teams respectively.
• New near term partnered opportunities with General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) and Red River.
• Developed, vetted and executing on new 2021 Strategy, to include growing Sales Pipeline across U.S. Federal Government, Defense Industrial Base and Industry, with broadened Go to Market Strategies in the U.S. and now including the Australian market.
• Underwent the due diligence to become an ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) Registered company, a new standard in measuring the sustainability and ethical impact that a company makes.
• COVID-19 Impact Update: o No delays in product line development, execution and client delivery o Sales engagement and virtual demo’s underway continuously o Able to hire top talent to meet current contract requirements and work and collaborate virtually.
• Continue to experience contract scoping and completion delays of 60 to 90 days, with government and industry procurement teams. Welcoming the 2021 U.S. Administration’s renewed focus on Cyber Risk and Resilience and the US market heightened awareness following on the SolarWinds hack, affecting both US Federal Government and major corporates.
• WhiteHawk finishes the 4th quarter with a cash position of US$2.4M and no debt.
DISC: I have a small holding
Pursuant to ASX Listing Rule 17.1, WhiteHawk Limited (ASX: WHK) (“WhiteHawk” or “the Company”) requests an immediate trading halt of its securities from ASX, from the commencement of trading on 14 October 2020.
In accordance with ASX Listing Rule 17.1, the Company provides the following information regarding this request:
1. The Trading Halt is requested pending the release of the application to the Supreme Court of Western Australia by the Company seeking orders in relation to the Company’s inadvertent failure to lodge cleansing notices under section 708A(5)(e) of the Corporations Act in relation to the following share issues:
a) 12,987,013 shares on 3 July 2020;
b) 3,000,000 shares on 21 August 2020; and
c) 1,562,735 shares on 25 September 2020.
2. The Company requests that the Trading Halt continue until the earlier of its application being heard and determined by the Court and the commencement of trading on Friday, 16 October 2020.
3. The Company is not aware of any reason why the Trading Halt should not be granted.
4. The Company is not aware of any other information necessary to inform the market about the Trading Halt.